Cool Science Assemblies
Science in a new light!
During the assembly there are many opportunities for the brave to take part as
- balloons are shrunk in liquid nitrogen,
- tomatoes are frozen
- Mars Air turns to ice, which never melts.
- Children learn how hot Venus is
- we find the temperature of a candle flame using our amazing thermometer and unique software display.
- They find that liquid nitrogen is colder than Jupiter!
- To finish we explode a large balloon but only after the school artist has drawn a face on it!
What a great way to celebrate a school achievement, to end or start the term (or half-term), or to kick off/finish your Science Week.